You can find below details on how to uninstall khipu 1.15.1327.1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall khipu 1.15.1327.1 from your systemkhipu
. Further information on khipu can be seen here
. Click on http://khipu.com/
to get more facts about khipu 1.15.1327.1 on khipu's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\portpaj1\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for khipu 1.15.1327.1 is "C:\Users\portpaj1\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop\unins000.exe". khipu 1.15.1327.1's primary file takes around 682.50 KB (698880 bytes) and is named khipu.exe.
The executable files below are part of khipu 1.15.1327.1. They occupy an average of 5.83 MB (6112819
bytes) on disk.
- khipu.exe (682.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
This info is about khipu 1.15.1327.1 version 1.15.1327.1
khipu 1.15.1327.1 is an application by the software company khipu. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall khipu 1.15.1327.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove khipu 1.15.1327.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find khipu 1.15.1327.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "khipu 1.15.1327.1". If it is installed on your PC the khipu 1.15.1327.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select khipu 1.15.1327.1 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about khipu 1.15.1327.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for khipu 1.15.1327.1:
- The publisher is: http://khipu.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\portpaj1\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove khipu 1.15.1327.1.
8. After uninstalling khipu 1.15.1327.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong khipu 1.15.1327.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling khipu 1.15.1327.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove khipu 1.15.1327.1 by khipu from your PC, we are not saying that khipu 1.15.1327.1 by khipu is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove khipu 1.15.1327.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:42:08.363