You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove keloud for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall keloud from your systemkeloud
. Go over here
where you can read more on keloud. Click on http://keloud.ir/
to get more details about keloud on keloud's website. keloud is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\keloud directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove keloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\keloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. keloud's primary file takes about 6.86 MB (7194312 bytes) and is named vcredist_x64.exe.
keloud is comprised of the following executables which take 11.52 MB (12080772
bytes) on disk:
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
The current web page applies to keloud version 0.1.0.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other keloud versions:
keloud is a program by keloud. Some users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase keloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase keloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate keloud or simply click the Search field and type in "keloud". The keloud application will be found very quickly. After you click keloud in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about keloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for keloud:
- The publisher is: http://keloud.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\keloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove keloud.
8. After removing keloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong keloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling keloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall keloud by keloud from your computer, nor are we saying that keloud by keloud is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall keloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 13:35:47.517