You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall kSign 2.5 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall kSign 2.5 from your systemK Software
. Further information on K Software can be seen here
. Further information about kSign 2.5 can be found at http://codesigning.ksoftware.net
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\kSign directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing kSign 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\kSign\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled kSign.exe and its approximative size is 5.35 MB (5606424 bytes).
The executables below are part of kSign 2.5. They occupy an average of 7.36 MB (7720296
bytes) on disk.
- kSign.exe (5.35 MB)
- kSignCMD.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of kSign 2.5.
kSign 2.5 is a program marketed by K Software. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall kSign 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove kSign 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate kSign 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "kSign 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the kSign 2.5 app will be found automatically. When you click kSign 2.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about kSign 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for kSign 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://codesigning.ksoftware.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\kSign\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove kSign 2.5.
8. After removing kSign 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong kSign 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing kSign 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall kSign 2.5 by K Software from your computer, nor are we saying that kSign 2.5 by K Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall kSign 2.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-07 08:53:24.250