This web page is about join.me for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall join.me from your systemLogMeIn, Inc.
. You can read more on LogMeIn, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove join.me by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me\join.me.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled join.me.exe and it has a size of 15.19 MB (15926144 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in join.me. They take 15.40 MB (16146688
bytes) on disk.
- join.me.exe (15.19 MB)
- LMISupportM.exe (215.38 KB)
The current web page applies to join.me version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other join.me versions:
...click to view all...
join.me is a program by LogMeIn, Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase join.me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall join.me from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find join.me or simply click the Search field and type in "join.me". If it is installed on your PC the join.me application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select join.me in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding join.me, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall join.me.
8. After removing join.me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of join.me which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing join.me with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall join.me in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 12:11:45.403