You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall join.me for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall join.me from your PCLogMeIn, Inc.
. You can read more on LogMeIn, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me\join.me.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove join.me. join.me.exe is the join.me's primary executable file and it takes around 29.89 MB (31345624 bytes) on disk.
join.me installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.80 MB (32291168
bytes) on disk.
- join.me.exe (29.89 MB)
- LMIGuardianSvc.exe (401.96 KB)
- LMISupportM32.exe (244.46 KB)
- LMISupportM64.exe (276.96 KB)
The current page applies to join.me version 184.108.40.2068
only. Click on the links below for other join.me versions:
...click to view all...
join.me is a program offered by the software company LogMeIn, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall join.me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete join.me from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find join.me or simply click the Search feature and type in "join.me". If it is installed on your PC the join.me app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click join.me in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding join.me, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove join.me.
8. After removing join.me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong join.me which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling join.me using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall join.me supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-20 08:22:44.830