This page contains complete information on how to uninstall jetMailMonitor for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall jetMailMonitor from your PCJetAudio, Inc.
. Additional info about JetAudio, Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing jetMailMonitor is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled JetMM.exe and its approximative size is 636.00 KB (651264 bytes).
jetMailMonitor is composed of the following executables which take 636.00 KB (651264
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove jetMailMonitor.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by jetMailMonitor when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\DOC\descrip.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\DOC\faq.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\DOC\features.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\DOC\first.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\DOC\nfeature.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\DOC\register.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\DOC\require.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\DOC\toc.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\Figures\capture\account.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\Figures\capture\icon.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\Figures\capture\menu.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\Figures\capture\notifydlg.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\Figures\capture\pref1.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\Figures\splash.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\INDEX.HTM
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\JetMM.ENU
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\JetMM.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\JetMM.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\JetMM.KOR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\JMMRes.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\newmail1.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\newmail2.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\newmail3.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\newmail4.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\newmail5.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\nomail1.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\nomail2.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\nomail3.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\nomail4.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\JetMM.dat
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\JetAudio, Inc.\jetMailMonitor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2749115409-1317387220-3075402128-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\JetMailMonitor\JetMM.exe
jetMailMonitor is a program released by the software company JetAudio, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove jetMailMonitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete jetMailMonitor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find jetMailMonitor or simply activate the Search field and type in "jetMailMonitor". If it is installed on your PC the jetMailMonitor app will be found very quickly. After you click jetMailMonitor in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding jetMailMonitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall jetMailMonitor.
8. After removing jetMailMonitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of jetMailMonitor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing jetMailMonitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove jetMailMonitor by JetAudio, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that jetMailMonitor by JetAudio, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove jetMailMonitor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-09 22:54:13.383