You can find below detailed information on how to remove jamovi 0.9.5.8 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall jamovi 0.9.5.8 from your computerThe jamovi Project
. More information on The jamovi Project can be found here
. More info about the program jamovi 0.9.5.8 can be seen at https://jamovi.org
. Usually the jamovi 0.9.5.8 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\jamovi 0.9.5.8 directory, depending on the user's option during install. jamovi 0.9.5.8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\jamovi 0.9.5.8\uninstall.exe. jamovi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 67.81 MB (71102464 bytes) on disk.
jamovi 0.9.5.8 is composed of the following executables which take 89.63 MB (93981667
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (236.73 KB)
- jamovi-engine.exe (19.45 MB)
- jamovi.exe (67.81 MB)
- python.exe (97.65 KB)
- pythonw.exe (96.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Rfe.exe (86.50 KB)
- open.exe (18.50 KB)
- R.exe (102.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (102.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (86.50 KB)
- Rscript.exe (90.00 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (87.50 KB)
- Rterm.exe (86.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.5.8
of jamovi 0.9.5.8.
jamovi 0.9.5.8 is a program marketed by the software company The jamovi Project. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase jamovi 0.9.5.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase jamovi 0.9.5.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate jamovi 0.9.5.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "jamovi 0.9.5.8". If it exists on your system the jamovi 0.9.5.8 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select jamovi 0.9.5.8 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about jamovi 0.9.5.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for jamovi 0.9.5.8:
- The web site of the program is: https://jamovi.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\jamovi 0.9.5.8\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove jamovi 0.9.5.8.
8. After uninstalling jamovi 0.9.5.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong jamovi 0.9.5.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling jamovi 0.9.5.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove jamovi 0.9.5.8 by The jamovi Project from your computer, nor are we saying that jamovi 0.9.5.8 by The jamovi Project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove jamovi 0.9.5.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 12:55:51.753