This web page is about jamovi 0.9.1.12 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall jamovi 0.9.1.12 from your computerThe jamovi Project
. You can find out more on The jamovi Project or check for application updates here
. Please open https://jamovi.org
if you want to read more on jamovi 0.9.1.12 on The jamovi Project's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\jamovi 0.9.1.12 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall jamovi 0.9.1.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\jamovi 0.9.1.12\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. jamovi.exe is the jamovi 0.9.1.12's main executable file and it takes circa 64.36 MB (67485696 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of jamovi 0.9.1.12. They take about 89.57 MB (93923341
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (262.48 KB)
- jamovi-engine.exe (19.34 MB)
- jamovi-pythonw.exe (41.15 KB)
- jamovi.exe (64.36 MB)
- python.exe (41.15 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (217.00 KB)
- wininst-10.0.exe (186.50 KB)
- wininst-14.0-amd64.exe (576.00 KB)
- wininst-14.0.exe (449.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (219.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- t32.exe (87.00 KB)
- t64.exe (95.50 KB)
- w32.exe (83.50 KB)
- w64.exe (92.00 KB)
- cli.exe (64.00 KB)
- cli-64.exe (73.00 KB)
- gui.exe (64.00 KB)
- gui-64.exe (73.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Rfe.exe (86.50 KB)
- open.exe (18.50 KB)
- R.exe (102.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (102.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (86.50 KB)
- Rscript.exe (90.00 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (87.50 KB)
- Rterm.exe (86.50 KB)
- cli-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- gui-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.1.12
of jamovi 0.9.1.12.
jamovi 0.9.1.12 is an application offered by The jamovi Project. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove jamovi 0.9.1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove jamovi 0.9.1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate jamovi 0.9.1.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "jamovi 0.9.1.12". If it exists on your system the jamovi 0.9.1.12 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select jamovi 0.9.1.12 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about jamovi 0.9.1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for jamovi 0.9.1.12:
- The web site of the program is: https://jamovi.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\jamovi 0.9.1.12\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall jamovi 0.9.1.12.
8. After removing jamovi 0.9.1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of jamovi 0.9.1.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling jamovi 0.9.1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove jamovi 0.9.1.12 by The jamovi Project from your computer, nor are we saying that jamovi 0.9.1.12 by The jamovi Project is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove jamovi 0.9.1.12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 09:58:44.020