jViewer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall jViewer from your systemjtronics
. More information on jtronics can be seen here
. More information about jViewer can be seen at www.jtronics.de
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling jViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. jViewer's primary file takes about 1.53 MB (1603584 bytes) and is named jViewer.exe.
jViewer is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.95 MB (3096025
bytes) on disk:
- jViewer.exe (1.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
jViewer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by jViewer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\jViewer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\examples\board_interface.cnc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\examples\gear.cnc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\help\bilder\pic_1.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\help\bilder\pic_2.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\help\g-befehle.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\help\index.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\help\m-befehle.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\jViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\mingwm10.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\QtOpenGL4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\jViewer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\jViewer\jViewer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\jViewer\QtOpenGL4.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\jViewer\Uninstall jViewer.lnk
jViewer is an application by the software company jtronics. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove jViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete jViewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find jViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "jViewer". If it exists on your system the jViewer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click jViewer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding jViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for jViewer:
- The web site of the application is: www.jtronics.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove jViewer.
8. After uninstalling jViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong jViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling jViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove jViewer by jtronics from your PC, nor are we saying that jViewer by jtronics is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove jViewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:55:23.203