jViewer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall jViewer from your PCjtronics
. More information on jtronics can be seen here
. More information about jViewer can be seen at www.jtronics.de
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling jViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. jViewer's primary file takes about 1.53 MB (1603584 bytes) and is named jViewer.exe.
jViewer is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.95 MB (3096025
bytes) on disk:
- jViewer.exe (1.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
jViewer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by jViewer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\jViewer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\examples\board_interface.cnc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\examples\gear.cnc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\help\bilder\pic_1.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\help\bilder\pic_2.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\help\g-befehle.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\help\index.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\help\m-befehle.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\jViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\mingwm10.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\QtOpenGL4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\jViewer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\G-Code-jViewer-master (1).zip.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\jViewer\jViewer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\jViewer\QtOpenGL4.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\jViewer\Uninstall jViewer.lnk
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2496214962-711175584-431363577-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\jViewer.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2496214962-711175584-431363577-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\uninstall.exe
jViewer is an application offered by jtronics. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase jViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall jViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate jViewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "jViewer". If it is installed on your PC the jViewer application will be found automatically. When you click jViewer in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about jViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for jViewer:
- The web site of the program is: www.jtronics.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jViewer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall jViewer.
8. After uninstalling jViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong jViewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling jViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove jViewer by jtronics from your PC, we are not saying that jViewer by jtronics is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove jViewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:55:23.203