This web page is about jNetPort 1.9.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall jNetPort 1.9.2 from your computerMikel Elkano Ilintxeta
. More information about Mikel Elkano Ilintxeta can be seen here
. You can see more info related to jNetPort 1.9.2 at http://jnetport.sourceforge.net/
. jNetPort 1.9.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jNetPort directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing jNetPort 1.9.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\jNetPort\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. jNetPort 1.9.2's main file takes about 2.17 MB (2273792 bytes) and is called jNetPort.exe.
jNetPort 1.9.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.22 MB (2329273
bytes) on disk.
- jNetPort.exe (2.17 MB)
- uninst.exe (54.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.2
of jNetPort 1.9.2.
jNetPort 1.9.2 is an application by Mikel Elkano Ilintxeta. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove jNetPort 1.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall jNetPort 1.9.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find jNetPort 1.9.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "jNetPort 1.9.2". The jNetPort 1.9.2 application will be found automatically. When you click jNetPort 1.9.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about jNetPort 1.9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for jNetPort 1.9.2:
- The publisher is: http://jnetport.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jNetPort\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall jNetPort 1.9.2.
8. After removing jNetPort 1.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of jNetPort 1.9.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling jNetPort 1.9.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove jNetPort 1.9.2 by Mikel Elkano Ilintxeta from your computer, we are not saying that jNetPort 1.9.2 by Mikel Elkano Ilintxeta is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove jNetPort 1.9.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:12:50.553