This web page contains thorough information on how to remove jMetrik 2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall jMetrik 2.0 from your systemJ. Patrick Meyer
. Take a look here
where you can read more on J. Patrick Meyer. Click on http://www.itemanalysis.com
to get more facts about jMetrik 2.0 on J. Patrick Meyer's website. jMetrik 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jmetrik folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. jMetrik 2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\jmetrik\uninstall.exe. jMetrik.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 203.50 KB (208384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside jMetrik 2.0. They occupy about 1.52 MB (1590688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jMetrik.exe (203.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (147.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The current web page applies to jMetrik 2.0 version 2.0
jMetrik 2.0 is a program by the software company J. Patrick Meyer. Some computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase jMetrik 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove jMetrik 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate jMetrik 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "jMetrik 2.0". The jMetrik 2.0 app will be found automatically. When you click jMetrik 2.0 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about jMetrik 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for jMetrik 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.itemanalysis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jmetrik\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove jMetrik 2.0.
8. After removing jMetrik 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong jMetrik 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing jMetrik 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove jMetrik 2.0 by J. Patrick Meyer from your computer, we are not saying that jMetrik 2.0 by J. Patrick Meyer is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove jMetrik 2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-23 03:59:13.240