jFinanças Zero 2012
This info is about jFinanças Zero 2012 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall jFinanças Zero 2012 from your computerCenize
. Go over here
for more information on Cenize. Click on http://www.cenize.com
to get more information about jFinanças Zero 2012 on Cenize's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Zero 2012 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for jFinanças Zero 2012 is C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Zero 2012\uninstall.exe. jFinanças Zero 2012's primary file takes about 37.46 MB (39283200 bytes) and is called jfinancas.exe.
jFinanças Zero 2012 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 66.92 MB (70175416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atualizador.exe (6.29 MB)
- avisovenc.exe (6.54 MB)
- backup.exe (7.51 MB)
- conversor.exe (9.05 MB)
- jfinancas.exe (37.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (79.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of jFinanças Zero 2012.
jFinanças Zero 2012 is an application offered by the software company Cenize. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase jFinanças Zero 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall jFinanças Zero 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find jFinanças Zero 2012 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "jFinanças Zero 2012". If it is installed on your PC the jFinanças Zero 2012 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click jFinanças Zero 2012 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding jFinanças Zero 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for jFinanças Zero 2012:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cenize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Zero 2012\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall jFinanças Zero 2012.
8. After uninstalling jFinanças Zero 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of jFinanças Zero 2012 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing jFinanças Zero 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove jFinanças Zero 2012 by Cenize from your PC, we are not saying that jFinanças Zero 2012 by Cenize is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove jFinanças Zero 2012 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-21 21:02:02.137