jFinanças Zero 2012
This info is about jFinanças Zero 2012 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall jFinanças Zero 2012 from your computerCenize
. Go over here
for more information on Cenize. Click on http://www.cenize.com
to get more information about jFinanças Zero 2012 on Cenize's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Zero 2012 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for jFinanças Zero 2012 is C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Zero 2012\uninstall.exe. jFinanças Zero 2012's primary file takes about 37.46 MB (39283200 bytes) and is called jfinancas.exe.
jFinanças Zero 2012 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 66.92 MB (70175416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atualizador.exe (6.29 MB)
- avisovenc.exe (6.54 MB)
- backup.exe (7.51 MB)
- conversor.exe (9.05 MB)
- jfinancas.exe (37.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (79.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of jFinanças Zero 2012.
jFinanças Zero 2012 is an application offered by the software company Cenize. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase jFinanças Zero 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall jFinanças Zero 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate jFinanças Zero 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "jFinanças Zero 2012". If it exists on your system the jFinanças Zero 2012 application will be found very quickly. When you click jFinanças Zero 2012 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about jFinanças Zero 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for jFinanças Zero 2012:
- The publisher is: http://www.cenize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Zero 2012\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall jFinanças Zero 2012.
8. After uninstalling jFinanças Zero 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of jFinanças Zero 2012 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing jFinanças Zero 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove jFinanças Zero 2012 by Cenize from your PC, we are not saying that jFinanças Zero 2012 by Cenize is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove jFinanças Zero 2012 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 21:02:02.137