jFinanças Zero 2011
jFinanças Zero 2011 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall jFinanças Zero 2011 from your computerCenize
. You can find out more on Cenize or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.cenize.com
to get more facts about jFinanças Zero 2011 on Cenize's website. Usually the jFinanças Zero 2011 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Zero 2011 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing jFinanças Zero 2011 is C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Zero 2011\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled jFinancas.exe and it has a size of 27.84 MB (29189120 bytes).
jFinanças Zero 2011 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 40.69 MB (42665217
bytes) on disk:
- AvisoVenc.exe (7.63 MB)
- backup.exe (5.15 MB)
- jFinancas.exe (27.84 MB)
- uninstall.exe (72.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of jFinanças Zero 2011.
jFinanças Zero 2011 is an application offered by the software company Cenize. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove jFinanças Zero 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase jFinanças Zero 2011 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate jFinanças Zero 2011 or simply click the Search feature and type in "jFinanças Zero 2011". If it is installed on your PC the jFinanças Zero 2011 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select jFinanças Zero 2011 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about jFinanças Zero 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for jFinanças Zero 2011:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cenize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Zero 2011\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall jFinanças Zero 2011.
8. After uninstalling jFinanças Zero 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of jFinanças Zero 2011 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing jFinanças Zero 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall jFinanças Zero 2011 by Cenize from your PC, nor are we saying that jFinanças Zero 2011 by Cenize is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall jFinanças Zero 2011 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-06 16:17:06.100