jFinanças Pessoal 2011
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall jFinanças Pessoal 2011 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall jFinanças Pessoal 2011 from your computerCenize
. More information on Cenize can be seen here
. Please open http://www.cenize.com
if you want to read more on jFinanças Pessoal 2011 on Cenize's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Pessoal 2011 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for jFinanças Pessoal 2011 is C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Pessoal 2011\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 72.77 KB (74521 bytes).
jFinanças Pessoal 2011 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 46.43 MB (48690457
bytes) on disk:
- AvisoVenc.exe (8.52 MB)
- backup.exe (7.86 MB)
- jFinancas.exe (29.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (72.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of jFinanças Pessoal 2011.
jFinanças Pessoal 2011 is a program by the software company Cenize. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase jFinanças Pessoal 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase jFinanças Pessoal 2011 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find jFinanças Pessoal 2011 or simply activate the Search field and type in "jFinanças Pessoal 2011". If it is installed on your PC the jFinanças Pessoal 2011 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click jFinanças Pessoal 2011 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding jFinanças Pessoal 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for jFinanças Pessoal 2011:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cenize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Pessoal 2011\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall jFinanças Pessoal 2011.
8. After removing jFinanças Pessoal 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of jFinanças Pessoal 2011 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling jFinanças Pessoal 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall jFinanças Pessoal 2011 by Cenize from your PC, we are not saying that jFinanças Pessoal 2011 by Cenize is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall jFinanças Pessoal 2011 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:48:24.143