jFinanças Empresa 2008
jFinanças Empresa 2008 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall jFinanças Empresa 2008 from your PCCenize
. Open here
for more details on Cenize. Click on http://www.cenize.com
to get more facts about jFinanças Empresa 2008 on Cenize's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Empresa 2008 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for jFinanças Empresa 2008 is C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Empresa 2008\uninstall.exe. jFinancas.exe is the jFinanças Empresa 2008's main executable file and it occupies close to 13.11 MB (13750784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of jFinanças Empresa 2008. They occupy about 18.49 MB (19385501
bytes) on disk.
- AvisoVenc.exe (3.56 MB)
- jFinancas.exe (13.11 MB)
- jFinRestaurar.exe (1.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (73.15 KB)
The current web page applies to jFinanças Empresa 2008 version 2.1
jFinanças Empresa 2008 is a program offered by the software company Cenize. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove jFinanças Empresa 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove jFinanças Empresa 2008 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate jFinanças Empresa 2008 or simply click the Search field and type in "jFinanças Empresa 2008". If it exists on your system the jFinanças Empresa 2008 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select jFinanças Empresa 2008 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about jFinanças Empresa 2008, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for jFinanças Empresa 2008:
- The publisher is: http://www.cenize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jFinanças Empresa 2008\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall jFinanças Empresa 2008.
8. After removing jFinanças Empresa 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong jFinanças Empresa 2008 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing jFinanças Empresa 2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall jFinanças Empresa 2008 by Cenize from your computer, we are not saying that jFinanças Empresa 2008 by Cenize is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall jFinanças Empresa 2008 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-04 02:16:46.870