This page is about izyPlayer 1.1.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall izyPlayer 1.1.9 from your PCGoQ.cz
. Further information on GoQ.cz can be seen here
. Further information about izyPlayer 1.1.9 can be found at http://www.goqbox.cz
. izyPlayer 1.1.9 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\izyPlayer directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling izyPlayer 1.1.9 is C:\Program Files\izyPlayer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. izyPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 438.50 KB (449024 bytes) on disk.
izyPlayer 1.1.9 contains of the executables below. They take 1.17 MB (1226788
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (692.54 KB)
- DRMupgrade.exe (22.50 KB)
- izyPlayer.exe (438.50 KB)
- izyPlayerPortableDevice.exe (26.50 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (18.00 KB)
The current web page applies to izyPlayer 1.1.9 version 1.1.9
izyPlayer 1.1.9 is an application offered by GoQ.cz. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase izyPlayer 1.1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall izyPlayer 1.1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate izyPlayer 1.1.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "izyPlayer 1.1.9". If it is installed on your PC the izyPlayer 1.1.9 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click izyPlayer 1.1.9 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding izyPlayer 1.1.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for izyPlayer 1.1.9:
- The software company is: http://www.goqbox.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\izyPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove izyPlayer 1.1.9.
8. After removing izyPlayer 1.1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong izyPlayer 1.1.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing izyPlayer 1.1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall izyPlayer 1.1.9 by GoQ.cz from your computer, nor are we saying that izyPlayer 1.1.9 by GoQ.cz is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall izyPlayer 1.1.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 06:19:33.690