This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ixloadlite for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ixloadlite from your computerIxia
. Check out here
for more details on Ixia. More information about ixloadlite can be found at http://www.ixiacom.com
. ixloadlite is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ixia\IxNetwork\7.30-EA\ixloadlite directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The program's main executable file is titled ixLoad.exe and occupies 52.00 KB (53248 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside ixloadlite. They take about 3.07 MB (3214967
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (478.00 KB)
- ixLoad.exe (52.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (239.00 KB)
- python.exe (20.06 KB)
- pythonw.exe (20.06 KB)
- wininst.exe (56.00 KB)
- Pythonwin.exe (24.00 KB)
- pythonservice.exe (20.00 KB)
- win32popenWin9x.exe (20.00 KB)
- aptixia.cpm.CPMEditor.exe (189.50 KB)
- CSVViewerApp.exe (52.00 KB)
- eventViewerTool.exe (20.00 KB)
- Ixia.Aptixia.Data.Provider.Console.exe (52.00 KB)
- ixStatDaemon.exe (919.50 KB)
- report.client.exe (32.00 KB)
- report.server.exe (24.00 KB)
- resultsMigrator.exe (32.00 KB)
- StatTestClient.exe (792.00 KB)
- StatTestClientGUI.exe (32.00 KB)
- logcollectorclient.exe (31.00 KB)
- logcollectorgui.exe (30.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ixloadlite version 4.00.89.275
only. You can find below info on other releases of ixloadlite:
ixloadlite is a program by Ixia. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase ixloadlite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ixloadlite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ixloadlite or simply click the Search field and type in "ixloadlite". The ixloadlite application will be found automatically. After you click ixloadlite in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ixloadlite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ixloadlite.
8. After uninstalling ixloadlite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ixloadlite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ixloadlite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ixloadlite by Ixia from your PC, nor are we saying that ixloadlite by Ixia is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ixloadlite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 09:50:43.263