This info is about isGrep for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall isGrep from your computerRelief Office
. Open here
where you can find out more on Relief Office. Click on http://homepage3.nifty.com/TaN/isgrep/
to get more facts about isGrep on Relief Office's website. Usually the isGrep application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\isGrep folder, depending on the user's option during install. isGrep's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\isGrep\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.84 MB (1925120 bytes) on disk and is called isgrep.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in isGrep. They take 3.05 MB (3201863
bytes) on disk.
- iandr.exe (109.00 KB)
- isgrep.exe (1.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to isGrep version 1.5
isGrep is a program by Relief Office. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall isGrep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase isGrep from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate isGrep or simply click the Search field and type in "isGrep". If it is installed on your PC the isGrep program will be found automatically. After you select isGrep in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding isGrep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for isGrep:
- The web site of the program is: http://homepage3.nifty.com/TaN/isgrep/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\isGrep\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall isGrep.
8. After uninstalling isGrep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of isGrep that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing isGrep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall isGrep by Relief Office from your computer, nor are we saying that isGrep by Relief Office is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall isGrep supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 06:20:16.423