This page contains thorough information on how to remove iplounge V5.41 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall iplounge V5.41 from your systemJohn McIntyre
. You can find out more on John McIntyre or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.iplounge.net
to get more information about iplounge V5.41 on John McIntyre's website. iplounge V5.41 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iploungev5 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. iplounge V5.41's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iploungev5\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 658.41 KB (674208 bytes).
The executable files below are part of iplounge V5.41. They take an average of 658.41 KB (674208
bytes) on disk.
This data is about iplounge V5.41 version 5.41
iplounge V5.41 is a program by the software company John McIntyre. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove iplounge V5.41 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iplounge V5.41 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iplounge V5.41 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iplounge V5.41". If it exists on your system the iplounge V5.41 app will be found automatically. After you click iplounge V5.41 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iplounge V5.41, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iplounge V5.41:
- The software company is: http://www.iplounge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iploungev5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iplounge V5.41.
8. After removing iplounge V5.41, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iplounge V5.41 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iplounge V5.41 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iplounge V5.41 by John McIntyre from your computer, we are not saying that iplounge V5.41 by John McIntyre is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iplounge V5.41 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 14:27:35.303