ipla 2.6.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ipla 2.6.2 from your PCRedefine Sp z o.o.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Redefine Sp z o.o.. Click on http://ipla.tv/
to get more data about ipla 2.6.2 on Redefine Sp z o.o.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ipla directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ipla 2.6.2 is C:\Program Files\ipla\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 20.07 MB (21047208 bytes) on disk and is labeled ipla.exe.
The following executables are contained in ipla 2.6.2. They take 20.40 MB (21389520
bytes) on disk.
- ipla.exe (20.07 MB)
- Skaner.exe (110.82 KB)
- uninst.exe (223.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.2
of ipla 2.6.2.
ipla 2.6.2 is a program by Redefine Sp z o.o.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ipla 2.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ipla 2.6.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ipla 2.6.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ipla 2.6.2". The ipla 2.6.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ipla 2.6.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ipla 2.6.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ipla 2.6.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://ipla.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ipla\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ipla 2.6.2.
8. After uninstalling ipla 2.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ipla 2.6.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ipla 2.6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ipla 2.6.2 by Redefine Sp z o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ipla 2.6.2 by Redefine Sp z o.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ipla 2.6.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:29:51.400