This info is about ipla 2.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ipla 2.6 from your PCRedefine Sp z o.o.
. Further information on Redefine Sp z o.o. can be found here
. Please open http://ipla.tv/
if you want to read more on ipla 2.6 on Redefine Sp z o.o.'s website. ipla 2.6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ipla 2.6. ipla.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 20.07 MB (21048232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ipla 2.6. They take an average of 20.40 MB (21390536
bytes) on disk.
- ipla.exe (20.07 MB)
- Skaner.exe (110.82 KB)
- uninst.exe (223.46 KB)
The current web page applies to ipla 2.6 version 2.6
ipla 2.6 is an application released by the software company Redefine Sp z o.o.. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase ipla 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ipla 2.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ipla 2.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ipla 2.6". If it exists on your system the ipla 2.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ipla 2.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ipla 2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ipla 2.6:
- The software company is: http://ipla.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ipla 2.6.
8. After uninstalling ipla 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ipla 2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ipla 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ipla 2.6 by Redefine Sp z o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ipla 2.6 by Redefine Sp z o.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ipla 2.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:54:42.693