You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall install4j 6.1.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall install4j 6.1.1 from your computerej-technologies GmbH
. Check out here
for more details on ej-technologies GmbH. Further information about install4j 6.1.1 can be seen at http://www.ej-technologies.com
. install4j 6.1.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\install4j6 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing install4j 6.1.1 is C:\Program Files\install4j6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called install4j.exe and occupies 627.03 KB (642080 bytes).
install4j 6.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.50 MB (3670688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (361.53 KB)
- archiveInstaller.exe (253.53 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (78.03 KB)
- updater.exe (280.53 KB)
- createbundle.exe (252.53 KB)
- install4j.exe (627.03 KB)
- install4jc.exe (294.03 KB)
- updater.exe (280.53 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.59 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (202.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.09 KB)
- klist.exe (16.09 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.09 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.09 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.09 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.09 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.59 KB)
This web page is about install4j 6.1.1 version 6.1.1
install4j 6.1.1 is a program released by ej-technologies GmbH. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase install4j 6.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete install4j 6.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate install4j 6.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "install4j 6.1.1". If it exists on your system the install4j 6.1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click install4j 6.1.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding install4j 6.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for install4j 6.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.ej-technologies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\install4j6\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove install4j 6.1.1.
8. After uninstalling install4j 6.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of install4j 6.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing install4j 6.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove install4j 6.1.1 by ej-technologies GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that install4j 6.1.1 by ej-technologies GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove install4j 6.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 12:14:42.087