This web page is about install4j 5.1.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall install4j 5.1.4 from your PCej-technologies GmbH
. Open here
where you can find out more on ej-technologies GmbH. You can get more details on install4j 5.1.4 at http://www.ej-technologies.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\install4j5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove install4j 5.1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\install4j5\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. install4j.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 486.53 KB (498208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside install4j 5.1.4. They occupy about 1.58 MB (1655280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (214.03 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- updater.exe (218.53 KB)
- createbundle.exe (190.53 KB)
- install4j.exe (486.53 KB)
- install4jc.exe (219.53 KB)
- updater.exe (218.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.4
of install4j 5.1.4.
install4j 5.1.4 is a program marketed by ej-technologies GmbH. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase install4j 5.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase install4j 5.1.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate install4j 5.1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "install4j 5.1.4". If it is installed on your PC the install4j 5.1.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click install4j 5.1.4 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about install4j 5.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for install4j 5.1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ej-technologies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\install4j5\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall install4j 5.1.4.
8. After uninstalling install4j 5.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong install4j 5.1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing install4j 5.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove install4j 5.1.4 by ej-technologies GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that install4j 5.1.4 by ej-technologies GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove install4j 5.1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 20:40:20.960