This web page is about install4j 5.1.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall install4j 5.1.4 from your PCej-technologies GmbH
. Open here
where you can find out more on ej-technologies GmbH. You can get more details on install4j 5.1.4 at http://www.ej-technologies.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\install4j5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove install4j 5.1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\install4j5\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. install4j.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 486.53 KB (498208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside install4j 5.1.4. They occupy about 1.58 MB (1655280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (214.03 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- updater.exe (218.53 KB)
- createbundle.exe (190.53 KB)
- install4j.exe (486.53 KB)
- install4jc.exe (219.53 KB)
- updater.exe (218.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.4
of install4j 5.1.4.
install4j 5.1.4 is a program marketed by ej-technologies GmbH. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase install4j 5.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase install4j 5.1.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate install4j 5.1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "install4j 5.1.4". If it is installed on your PC the install4j 5.1.4 program will be found very quickly. After you select install4j 5.1.4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding install4j 5.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for install4j 5.1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.ej-technologies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\install4j5\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall install4j 5.1.4.
8. After uninstalling install4j 5.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong install4j 5.1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing install4j 5.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove install4j 5.1.4 by ej-technologies GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that install4j 5.1.4 by ej-technologies GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove install4j 5.1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 20:40:20.960