instalia 1.4.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall instalia 1.4.2 from your systemCONTPAQ i
. Check out here
for more details on CONTPAQ i. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\instalia folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. instalia 1.4.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\instalia\Uninstall instalia.exe. instalia.exe is the instalia 1.4.2's main executable file and it takes approximately 55.84 MB (58554120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in instalia 1.4.2. They occupy 64.11 MB (67221928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Contpaqi.Diagnostic.WebApp.exe (112.23 KB)
- DetectaEquipo.exe (387.50 KB)
- instalia.exe (55.84 MB)
- PortQry.exe (140.00 KB)
- SqlManager.exe (23.00 KB)
- Uninstall instalia.exe (147.04 KB)
- DiagnoserMessages.exe (64.00 KB)
- PsExec.exe (331.15 KB)
- PsExec64.exe (366.16 KB)
- psfile.exe (146.16 KB)
- psfile64.exe (164.66 KB)
- PsGetsid.exe (290.14 KB)
- PsGetsid64.exe (322.15 KB)
- PsInfo.exe (306.15 KB)
- PsInfo64.exe (343.66 KB)
- pskill.exe (277.66 KB)
- pskill64.exe (311.16 KB)
- pslist.exe (174.66 KB)
- pslist64.exe (197.66 KB)
- PsLoggedon.exe (148.17 KB)
- PsLoggedon64.exe (166.17 KB)
- psloglist.exe (434.55 KB)
- psloglist64.exe (565.55 KB)
- pspasswd.exe (146.16 KB)
- pspasswd64.exe (164.66 KB)
- psping.exe (249.66 KB)
- psping64.exe (286.16 KB)
- PsService.exe (184.16 KB)
- PsService64.exe (205.67 KB)
- psshutdown.exe (202.80 KB)
- pssuspend.exe (282.66 KB)
- pssuspend64.exe (314.16 KB)
- CurrentUserRegistyTools.exe (106.00 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- notifu.exe (236.50 KB)
- notifu64.exe (286.50 KB)
- SnoreToast.exe (275.00 KB)
The current web page applies to instalia 1.4.2 version 1.4.2
instalia 1.4.2 is an application marketed by the software company CONTPAQ i. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase instalia 1.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove instalia 1.4.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find instalia 1.4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "instalia 1.4.2". If it exists on your system the instalia 1.4.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select instalia 1.4.2 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about instalia 1.4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall instalia 1.4.2.
8. After uninstalling instalia 1.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of instalia 1.4.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling instalia 1.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove instalia 1.4.2 by CONTPAQ i from your PC, we are not saying that instalia 1.4.2 by CONTPAQ i is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove instalia 1.4.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 21:03:46.680