innos_DownloadTool.exe is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall innos_DownloadTool.exe from your systemJSR
. Additional info about JSR can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\innos_DownloadTool folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove innos_DownloadTool.exe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\innos_DownloadTool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called innos_DownloadTool.exe and occupies 1.37 MB (1433600 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in innos_DownloadTool.exe. They take 2.06 MB (2164562
bytes) on disk.
- innos_DownloadTool.exe (1.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.83 KB)
innos_DownloadTool.exe is an application by the software company JSR. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove innos_DownloadTool.exe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete innos_DownloadTool.exe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find innos_DownloadTool.exe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "innos_DownloadTool.exe". If it is installed on your PC the innos_DownloadTool.exe program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select innos_DownloadTool.exe in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about innos_DownloadTool.exe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove innos_DownloadTool.exe.
8. After removing innos_DownloadTool.exe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong innos_DownloadTool.exe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling innos_DownloadTool.exe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall innos_DownloadTool.exe by JSR from your PC, nor are we saying that innos_DownloadTool.exe by JSR is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall innos_DownloadTool.exe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 07:33:09.070