innos_DownloadTool.exe is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall innos_DownloadTool.exe from your systemJSR
. Additional info about JSR can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\innos_DownloadTool folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove innos_DownloadTool.exe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\innos_DownloadTool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called innos_DownloadTool.exe and occupies 1.37 MB (1433600 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in innos_DownloadTool.exe. They take 2.06 MB (2164562
bytes) on disk.
- innos_DownloadTool.exe (1.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.83 KB)
innos_DownloadTool.exe is an application by the software company JSR. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove innos_DownloadTool.exe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete innos_DownloadTool.exe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate innos_DownloadTool.exe or simply click the Search feature and type in "innos_DownloadTool.exe". The innos_DownloadTool.exe application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select innos_DownloadTool.exe in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about innos_DownloadTool.exe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove innos_DownloadTool.exe.
8. After removing innos_DownloadTool.exe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong innos_DownloadTool.exe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling innos_DownloadTool.exe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall innos_DownloadTool.exe by JSR from your PC, nor are we saying that innos_DownloadTool.exe by JSR is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall innos_DownloadTool.exe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 07:33:09.070