information - mail Orange
This web page is about information - mail Orange for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall information - mail Orange from your PCinformation - mail Orange
. You can read more on information - mail Orange or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). information - mail Orange's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 745.38 KB (763272 bytes) on disk.
information - mail Orange installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.96 MB (18827704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (96.88 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.38 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.88 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (442.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.34 MB)
The current page applies to information - mail Orange version 1.0
information - mail Orange is an application offered by information - mail Orange. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall information - mail Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove information - mail Orange from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find information - mail Orange or simply click the Search feature and type in "information - mail Orange". If it exists on your system the information - mail Orange program will be found very quickly. After you click information - mail Orange in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding information - mail Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall information - mail Orange.
8. After removing information - mail Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of information - mail Orange that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling information - mail Orange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall information - mail Orange by information - mail Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that information - mail Orange by information - mail Orange is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall information - mail Orange supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 07:01:20.783