incminfo is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall incminfo from your PCincminfo Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on incminfo Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NPKI\incminfo directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove incminfo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\NPKI\incminfo\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 46.95 KB (48072 bytes) on disk and is named cincminfo.exe.
The executables below are part of incminfo. They occupy about 1.87 MB (1957654
bytes) on disk.
- cincminfo.exe (46.95 KB)
- uincminfo.exe (459.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (702.91 KB)
The current web page applies to incminfo version 22.214.171.124
incminfo is an application offered by incminfo Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase incminfo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove incminfo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate incminfo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "incminfo". The incminfo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select incminfo in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding incminfo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall incminfo.
8. After removing incminfo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of incminfo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling incminfo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove incminfo by incminfo Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that incminfo by incminfo Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove incminfo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:00:26.947