inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1
This info is about inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 from your PCMars Systems
. You can read more on Mars Systems or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.masrssystems.com
if you want to read more on inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 on Mars Systems's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Mars Systems\inPhoto Capture SLR folder (same installation drive as Windows). inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Arquivos de programas\Mars Systems\inPhoto Capture SLR\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled inPhoto.exe and occupies 242.00 KB (247808 bytes).
The executable files below are part of inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1. They occupy about 3.17 MB (3321478
bytes) on disk.
- ActivationClient.exe (2.86 MB)
- inPhoto.exe (242.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (74.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.1
of inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1.
inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 is a program released by Mars Systems. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1". If it exists on your system the inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 application will be found automatically. When you select inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.masrssystems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Mars Systems\inPhoto Capture SLR\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1.
8. After uninstalling inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 by Mars Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 by Mars Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove inPhoto Capture SLR 2.9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 02:46:46.670