You can find on this page details on how to uninstall inFamous v1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall inFamous v1.0 from your PCNowstat.com
. Check out here
for more details on Nowstat.com. Click on http://www.nowstat.com
to get more info about inFamous v1.0 on Nowstat.com's website. inFamous v1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\inFamous directory, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\inFamous\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove inFamous v1.0. inFamous v1.0.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.50 MB (3665920 bytes) on disk.
inFamous v1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 4.17 MB (4373274
bytes) on disk.
- inFamous v1.0.exe (3.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of inFamous v1.0.
inFamous v1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Nowstat.com. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall inFamous v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall inFamous v1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find inFamous v1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "inFamous v1.0". The inFamous v1.0 program will be found automatically. After you click inFamous v1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding inFamous v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for inFamous v1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nowstat.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\inFamous\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall inFamous v1.0.
8. After uninstalling inFamous v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong inFamous v1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling inFamous v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove inFamous v1.0 by Nowstat.com from your computer, we are not saying that inFamous v1.0 by Nowstat.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove inFamous v1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 09:55:42.713