inDefend Business in-Premise Agent
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall inDefend Business in-Premise Agent for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall inDefend Business in-Premise Agent from your PCDataresolve Technologies (P) Ltd
. More data about Dataresolve Technologies (P) Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details related to inDefend Business in-Premise Agent at http://www.dataresolve.com
. inDefend Business in-Premise Agent is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\inDefend Business in-Premise Agent folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling inDefend Business in-Premise Agent is "C:\Program Files\inDefend Business in-Premise Agent\uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 367.39 KB (376208 bytes) on disk and is labeled inDefendCP.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside inDefend Business in-Premise Agent. They take about 29.14 MB (30553088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- inDefendEncryption.exe (889.39 KB)
- indenc.ind.exe (25.61 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.48 KB)
- java.exe (169.98 KB)
- javacpl.exe (63.48 KB)
- javaw.exe (169.98 KB)
- javaws.exe (222.48 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (34.48 KB)
- jqs.exe (157.98 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.48 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.48 KB)
- klist.exe (14.48 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.48 KB)
- orbd.exe (14.48 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.48 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.48 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.48 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.48 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.48 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (45.48 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (14.48 KB)
- unpack200.exe (141.48 KB)
- inDefendServiceChecker.exe (9.00 KB)
- inDefendCP.exe (367.39 KB)
- inDefendInteract.exe (62.39 KB)
- inDefendService.exe (202.39 KB)
- lpdpin.exe (46.39 KB)
- lpunins000.exe (37.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.16 KB)
- inDefendUpdater.exe (19.39 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The current page applies to inDefend Business in-Premise Agent version 5.4.0
inDefend Business in-Premise Agent is a program released by the software company Dataresolve Technologies (P) Ltd. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase inDefend Business in-Premise Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove inDefend Business in-Premise Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find inDefend Business in-Premise Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "inDefend Business in-Premise Agent". If it is installed on your PC the inDefend Business in-Premise Agent program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click inDefend Business in-Premise Agent in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about inDefend Business in-Premise Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for inDefend Business in-Premise Agent:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dataresolve.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\inDefend Business in-Premise Agent\uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove inDefend Business in-Premise Agent.
8. After removing inDefend Business in-Premise Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong inDefend Business in-Premise Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling inDefend Business in-Premise Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall inDefend Business in-Premise Agent by Dataresolve Technologies (P) Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that inDefend Business in-Premise Agent by Dataresolve Technologies (P) Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall inDefend Business in-Premise Agent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 17:07:55.410