This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ilegislate for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ilegislate from your systemGranicus Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Granicus Inc.. ilegislate is frequently installed in the C:\Users\rjensen\AppData\Local\ilegislate directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing ilegislate is C:\Users\rjensen\AppData\Local\ilegislate\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ilegislate's main file takes around 1.55 MB (1626888 bytes) and its name is squirrel.exe.
ilegislate is composed of the following executables which occupy 84.12 MB (88206616
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.55 MB)
- iLegislate.exe (81.02 MB)
This page is about ilegislate version 1.2.1
alone. For more ilegislate versions please click below:
ilegislate is an application by Granicus Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ilegislate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ilegislate from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ilegislate or simply activate the Search field and type in "ilegislate". The ilegislate program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ilegislate in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ilegislate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ilegislate.
8. After removing ilegislate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ilegislate which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ilegislate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ilegislate by Granicus Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ilegislate by Granicus Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ilegislate in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 20:16:37.073