This web page contains detailed information on how to remove iji, 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall iji, 1.0 from your PCShepards
. Take a look here
for more details on Shepards. iji, 1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iji folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. iji, 1.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iji\unins000.exe". iji.exe is the iji, 1.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 17.21 MB (18042358 bytes) on disk.
iji, 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 18.08 MB (18955746
bytes) on disk:
- iji.exe (17.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (891.98 KB)
The current web page applies to iji, 1.0 version 1.0
iji, 1.0 is an application released by the software company Shepards. Some people try to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove iji, 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove iji, 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iji, 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iji, 1.0". If it exists on your system the iji, 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click iji, 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iji, 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iji, 1.0.
8. After uninstalling iji, 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iji, 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iji, 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iji, 1.0 by Shepards from your PC, we are not saying that iji, 1.0 by Shepards is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iji, 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:18:40.590