iikoChain is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iikoChain from your computeriiko
. Check out here
for more details on iiko. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iikoChain folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for iikoChain is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iikoChain\Uninstall.exe" REMOVE=TRUE MODIFY=FALSE. BackOffice.exe is the iikoChain's main executable file and it takes around 1.59 MB (1663616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside iikoChain. They occupy about 8.87 MB (9296632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (4.49 MB)
- BackOffice.exe (1.59 MB)
- CustomCultureInstaller.exe (22.13 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (2.65 MB)
- Troubleshooter.exe (108.63 KB)
- Resto.Troubleshooter.Service.exe (16.63 KB)
The current page applies to iikoChain version 4.3.3014.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other iikoChain versions:
iikoChain is an application released by the software company iiko. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove iikoChain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iikoChain from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iikoChain or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iikoChain". The iikoChain application will be found automatically. When you click iikoChain in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iikoChain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iikoChain.
8. After uninstalling iikoChain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iikoChain which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iikoChain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove iikoChain by iiko from your PC, we are not saying that iikoChain by iiko is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iikoChain in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 14:16:25.053