This page is about iiUsage 1.3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iiUsage 1.3.1 from your systemMartin Pot
. You can find out more on Martin Pot or check for application updates here
. More data about the program iiUsage 1.3.1 can be found at http://martybugs.net/iiUsage/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\iiUsage directory (same installation drive as Windows). iiUsage 1.3.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\iiUsage\unins000.exe. iiNet Usage.exe is the iiUsage 1.3.1's main executable file and it occupies close to 872.00 KB (892928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with iiUsage 1.3.1. They occupy about 1.54 MB (1615710
bytes) on disk.
- iiNet Usage.exe (872.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.84 KB)
The current page applies to iiUsage 1.3.1 version 1.3.1
iiUsage 1.3.1 is an application marketed by Martin Pot. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase iiUsage 1.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove iiUsage 1.3.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iiUsage 1.3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iiUsage 1.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the iiUsage 1.3.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click iiUsage 1.3.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iiUsage 1.3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iiUsage 1.3.1:
- The publisher is: http://martybugs.net/iiUsage/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iiUsage\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iiUsage 1.3.1.
8. After removing iiUsage 1.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iiUsage 1.3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iiUsage 1.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iiUsage 1.3.1 by Martin Pot from your PC, nor are we saying that iiUsage 1.3.1 by Martin Pot is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iiUsage 1.3.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-09 01:36:53.947