This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ifolor Designer for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ifolor Designer from your PCIfolor AG
. More information on Ifolor AG can be found here
. More data about the program ifolor Designer can be found at http://www.ifolor.ch
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ifolor\Designer folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\ifolor\Designer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ifolor Designer. Ifolor.ClientApplications.Starter.exe is the ifolor Designer's main executable file and it takes around 37.00 KB (37888 bytes) on disk.
ifolor Designer contains of the executables below. They occupy 113.72 KB (116454
bytes) on disk.
- Ifolor.ClientApplications.Starter.exe (37.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.72 KB)
This web page is about ifolor Designer version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other ifolor Designer releases:
...click to view all...
ifolor Designer is a program marketed by the software company Ifolor AG. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ifolor Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ifolor Designer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ifolor Designer or simply click the Search field and type in "ifolor Designer". The ifolor Designer program will be found automatically. When you select ifolor Designer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ifolor Designer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ifolor Designer:
- The software company is: http://www.ifolor.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ifolor\Designer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ifolor Designer.
8. After uninstalling ifolor Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ifolor Designer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ifolor Designer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ifolor Designer by Ifolor AG from your computer, we are not saying that ifolor Designer by Ifolor AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ifolor Designer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:08:01.287