You can find below detailed information on how to remove ifolor Designer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ifolor Designer from your PCIfolor Oy
. More info about Ifolor Oy can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ifolor.fi
if you want to read more on ifolor Designer on Ifolor Oy's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ifolor\Designer\FI directory (same installation drive as Windows). ifolor Designer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ifolor\Designer\FI\Uninstall.exe. Ifolor.Starter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 459.00 KB (470016 bytes) on disk.
ifolor Designer is composed of the following executables which occupy 532.03 KB (544796
bytes) on disk:
- Ifolor.Starter.exe (459.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ifolor Designer. You can find below info on other versions of ifolor Designer:
...click to view all...
ifolor Designer is a program by the software company Ifolor Oy. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ifolor Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ifolor Designer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ifolor Designer or simply activate the Search field and type in "ifolor Designer". If it exists on your system the ifolor Designer application will be found automatically. After you click ifolor Designer in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ifolor Designer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ifolor Designer:
- The software company is: http://www.ifolor.fi
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ifolor\Designer\FI\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ifolor Designer.
8. After removing ifolor Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ifolor Designer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ifolor Designer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ifolor Designer by Ifolor Oy from your computer, nor are we saying that ifolor Designer by Ifolor Oy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ifolor Designer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 19:10:31.680