idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0
This page is about idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 from your computeridoo International LLC.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on idoo International LLC.. You can get more details related to idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 at http://www.idooencryption.com/
. Usually the idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\idoo\USB Encryption directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\idoo\USB Encryption\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0. The application's main executable file occupies 8.53 MB (8940512 bytes) on disk and is titled master.exe.
idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.73 MB (18586513
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- agent.exe (4.78 MB)
- DiscountInfo.exe (1.41 MB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.86 MB)
- master.exe (8.53 MB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.06 MB)
- usbencrypthelper.exe (53.79 KB)
This page is about idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 version 5.0.0
idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 is a program offered by idoo International LLC.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0". If it exists on your system the idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.idooencryption.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\idoo\USB Encryption\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0.
8. After uninstalling idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 by idoo International LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 by idoo International LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall idoo USB Encryption 5.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 16:34:54.400