You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ibaPDA 6.34.6 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ibaPDA 6.34.6 from your computeriba AG
. Take a look here
where you can read more on iba AG. More info about the program ibaPDA 6.34.6 can be found at http://www.iba-ag.com
. Usually the ibaPDA 6.34.6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iba\ibaPDA folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for ibaPDA 6.34.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iba\ibaPDA\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.71 MB (3889432 bytes) on disk and is labeled ibaPda.exe.
ibaPDA 6.34.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.76 MB (42735120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (260.27 KB)
- ibaPda.exe (3.71 MB)
- S7AddressbookGenerator.exe (86.27 KB)
- XPactAddressbookGenerator.exe (102.27 KB)
- CBUSetup.exe (2.44 MB)
- ibaFobDNetworkInstall.exe (297.90 KB)
- ibaPdaServerStatus.exe (1.22 MB)
- ibaPDAService.exe (54.27 KB)
- ibawdmdrvinstall.exe (335.40 KB)
- ibaPdaSetup_v6.34.6.exe (32.28 MB)
This data is about ibaPDA 6.34.6 version 6.34.6
ibaPDA 6.34.6 is a program by iba AG. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ibaPDA 6.34.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ibaPDA 6.34.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ibaPDA 6.34.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ibaPDA 6.34.6". The ibaPDA 6.34.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ibaPDA 6.34.6 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ibaPDA 6.34.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ibaPDA 6.34.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iba-ag.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iba\ibaPDA\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ibaPDA 6.34.6.
8. After removing ibaPDA 6.34.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ibaPDA 6.34.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ibaPDA 6.34.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ibaPDA 6.34.6 by iba AG from your PC, nor are we saying that ibaPDA 6.34.6 by iba AG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ibaPDA 6.34.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 05:50:08.410