ibVPN All-In-One is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ibVPN All-In-One from your systemAmplusNet SRL
. Further information on AmplusNet SRL can be seen here
. Usually the ibVPN All-In-One program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ibVPN_2.x directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\ibVPN_2.x\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ibVPN All-In-One. ibVPN.exe is the ibVPN All-In-One's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.39 MB (2503352 bytes) on disk.
ibVPN All-In-One contains of the executables below. They take 3.40 MB (3569166
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ibVPN.exe (2.39 MB)
- ibVPNLauncher.exe (58.68 KB)
- ibVPNServiceInstaller.exe (23.18 KB)
- ibVPNServiceUninstaller.exe (14.68 KB)
- uninstall.exe (119.62 KB)
- openvpn.exe (724.68 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.00 KB)
- py.exe (19.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ibVPN All-In-One version 126.96.36.1996
alone. Click on the links below for other ibVPN All-In-One versions:
...click to view all...
ibVPN All-In-One is an application offered by the software company AmplusNet SRL. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ibVPN All-In-One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ibVPN All-In-One from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ibVPN All-In-One or simply activate the Search field and type in "ibVPN All-In-One". If it is installed on your PC the ibVPN All-In-One program will be found automatically. When you click ibVPN All-In-One in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ibVPN All-In-One, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ibVPN All-In-One.
8. After removing ibVPN All-In-One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ibVPN All-In-One which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ibVPN All-In-One with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ibVPN All-In-One by AmplusNet SRL from your computer, nor are we saying that ibVPN All-In-One by AmplusNet SRL is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ibVPN All-In-One in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 05:40:44.453