iWin Toolbar for Pogo
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall iWin Toolbar for Pogo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iWin Toolbar for Pogo from your computerVisicom Media inc.
. More info about Visicom Media inc. can be read here
. iWin Toolbar for Pogo is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\iwintoolbarforpogo directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall iWin Toolbar for Pogo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\iwintoolbarforpogo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. dtuser.exe is the iWin Toolbar for Pogo's main executable file and it takes approximately 493.00 KB (504832 bytes) on disk.
iWin Toolbar for Pogo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 939.79 KB (962345
bytes) on disk.
- dtuser.exe (493.00 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (103.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (343.70 KB)
This page is about iWin Toolbar for Pogo version 22.214.171.124
only. For more iWin Toolbar for Pogo versions please click below:
When you're planning to uninstall iWin Toolbar for Pogo you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iwintoolbarforpogo
iWin Toolbar for Pogo is an application marketed by the software company Visicom Media inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall iWin Toolbar for Pogo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase iWin Toolbar for Pogo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iWin Toolbar for Pogo or simply activate the Search field and type in "iWin Toolbar for Pogo". If it is installed on your PC the iWin Toolbar for Pogo application will be found automatically. After you click iWin Toolbar for Pogo in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iWin Toolbar for Pogo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iWin Toolbar for Pogo.
8. After removing iWin Toolbar for Pogo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iWin Toolbar for Pogo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iWin Toolbar for Pogo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iWin Toolbar for Pogo by Visicom Media inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iWin Toolbar for Pogo by Visicom Media inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iWin Toolbar for Pogo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:51:42.913