You can find on this page details on how to uninstall iWin Toolbar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iWin Toolbar from your computeriWin
. Check out here
where you can read more on iWin. More data about the app iWin Toolbar can be found at http://iWin.OurToolbar.com/
. iWin Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWin folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for iWin Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\iWin\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 111.23 KB (113896 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
iWin Toolbar is composed of the following executables which occupy 111.23 KB (113896
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of iWin Toolbar. For other iWin Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iWin Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\iWin Games\iWinGames.exe
iWin Toolbar is a program offered by the software company iWin. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall iWin Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete iWin Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iWin Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "iWin Toolbar". The iWin Toolbar application will be found automatically. After you click iWin Toolbar in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iWin Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iWin Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://iWin.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iWin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iWin Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling iWin Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iWin Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iWin Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iWin Toolbar by iWin from your computer, nor are we saying that iWin Toolbar by iWin is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iWin Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 21:42:26.747