iWin Games Toolbar
iWin Games Toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall iWin Games Toolbar from your systemVisicom Media inc.
. Further information on Visicom Media inc. can be seen here
. iWin Games Toolbar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iwingamestoolbar folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\iwingamestoolbar\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iWin Games Toolbar. dtuser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 493.00 KB (504832 bytes) on disk.
iWin Games Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 848.77 KB (869141
bytes) on disk.
- dtuser.exe (493.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (355.77 KB)
This web page is about iWin Games Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other iWin Games Toolbar versions:
iWin Games Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iwingamestoolbar
iWin Games Toolbar is a program released by Visicom Media inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove iWin Games Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iWin Games Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iWin Games Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "iWin Games Toolbar". The iWin Games Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click iWin Games Toolbar in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iWin Games Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iWin Games Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling iWin Games Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iWin Games Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iWin Games Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iWin Games Toolbar by Visicom Media inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iWin Games Toolbar by Visicom Media inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iWin Games Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:00:28.117