iWebPlugin is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall iWebPlugin from your PCwww.kinggrid.com
. More information on www.kinggrid.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about iWebPlugin can be seen at www.kinggrid.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\iWebPlugin directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. iWebPlugin's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\iWebPlugin\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 705.18 KB (722105 bytes).
iWebPlugin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 705.18 KB (722105
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to iWebPlugin version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other iWebPlugin versions:
iWebPlugin is a program marketed by www.kinggrid.com. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall iWebPlugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iWebPlugin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iWebPlugin or simply activate the Search field and type in "iWebPlugin". The iWebPlugin app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iWebPlugin in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iWebPlugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iWebPlugin:
- The web site of the application is: www.kinggrid.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iWebPlugin\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iWebPlugin.
8. After removing iWebPlugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iWebPlugin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iWebPlugin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iWebPlugin by www.kinggrid.com from your PC, we are not saying that iWebPlugin by www.kinggrid.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iWebPlugin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 01:06:50.250