This web page contains detailed information on how to remove iWASEL Pro for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall iWASEL Pro from your PCiWASEL VPN Service
. Further information on iWASEL VPN Service can be seen here
. You can get more details about iWASEL Pro at http://iwasel.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). iWASEL Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 761.44 KB (779712 bytes) on disk and is called iwasel_pro.exe.
The following executables are installed beside iWASEL Pro. They occupy about 2.32 MB (2427581
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- debug_helper.exe (677.46 KB)
- iwasel_pro.exe (761.44 KB)
- iwasel_pro_updater.exe (107.95 KB)
- uninst.exe (169.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (498.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
The current page applies to iWASEL Pro version 1.2.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of iWASEL Pro:
If you are manually uninstalling iWASEL Pro we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall iWASEL Pro:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove iWASEL Pro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iWASEL VPN Service
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\debug_helper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\iWASEL Pro.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\iwasel_pro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\iwasel_pro_updater.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iWASEL VPN Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iWASEL Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iWASEL Pro\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iWASEL Pro\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iWASEL Pro\UninstallString
iWASEL Pro is a program by iWASEL VPN Service. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall iWASEL Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iWASEL Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iWASEL Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iWASEL Pro". If it is installed on your PC the iWASEL Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iWASEL Pro in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iWASEL Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iWASEL Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://iwasel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iWASEL Pro.
8. After uninstalling iWASEL Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iWASEL Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iWASEL Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iWASEL Pro by iWASEL VPN Service from your computer, we are not saying that iWASEL Pro by iWASEL VPN Service is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iWASEL Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:59:24.293