This page is about iWASEL for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iWASEL from your systemiWASEL
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on iWASEL. More data about the app iWASEL can be found at http://iwasel.com
. Usually the iWASEL application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iWASEL . The application's main executable file occupies 3.49 MB (3658800 bytes) on disk and is titled iWASEL.exe.
iWASEL contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.65 MB (4872242
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iWASEL.exe (3.49 MB)
- uninst.exe (198.94 KB)
- Updater.exe (129.06 KB)
- openvpn.exe (620.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (116.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (120.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling iWASEL we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall iWASEL :
The files below remain on your disk by iWASEL when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iWASEL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\iWASEL.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\iWASEL.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\Languages\Arabic.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\license.TXT
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\ca.crt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\config.ovpn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\libpkcs11-helper-1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\libssl32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\login.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\openvpn.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\tap\win32\OemWin2k.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\tap\win32\tap0901.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\tap\win32\tap0901.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\tap\win32\tapinstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\tap\win64\OemWin2k.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\tap\win64\tap0901.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\tap\win64\tap0901.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\openvpn\tap\win64\tapinstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\setup_script.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\uninst_script.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\Updater.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iWASEL\iWASEL.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iWASEL\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iWASEL\Website.lnk
iWASEL is a program released by iWASEL. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall iWASEL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iWASEL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iWASEL or simply click the Search feature and type in "iWASEL ". The iWASEL app will be found automatically. After you click iWASEL in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iWASEL , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iWASEL :
- The publisher is: http://iwasel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iWASEL .
8. After uninstalling iWASEL , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iWASEL that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iWASEL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iWASEL by iWASEL from your computer, nor are we saying that iWASEL by iWASEL is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iWASEL in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 10:23:45.480