This page contains complete information on how to remove iWASEL for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall iWASEL from your PCiWASEL VPN Service
. Take a look here
for more info on iWASEL VPN Service. More details about the app iWASEL can be found at http://www.iwasel.com/support
. iWASEL is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for iWASEL is C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 908.53 KB (930336 bytes) on disk and is called iwasel.exe.
The following executable files are contained in iWASEL. They take 3.01 MB (3155672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iwasel.exe (908.53 KB)
- openvpn-wasel.exe (621.05 KB)
- openvpn.exe (621.04 KB)
- taptool.exe (29.03 KB)
- uninst.exe (594.50 KB)
- waselvpnserv.exe (151.56 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
The current page applies to iWASEL version 2.4.25
only. Click on the links below for other iWASEL versions:
iWASEL is an application released by iWASEL VPN Service. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase iWASEL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase iWASEL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iWASEL or simply activate the Search field and type in "iWASEL". If it exists on your system the iWASEL application will be found automatically. When you click iWASEL in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iWASEL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iWASEL:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iwasel.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iWASEL.
8. After removing iWASEL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iWASEL which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iWASEL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iWASEL by iWASEL VPN Service from your PC, we are not saying that iWASEL by iWASEL VPN Service is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iWASEL supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 03:23:55.320