You can find below details on how to remove iVolume 3.7.4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall iVolume 3.7.4 from your systemmani.de - friendly software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on mani.de - friendly software. Please follow http://www.mani.de/
if you want to read more on iVolume 3.7.4 on mani.de - friendly software's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\iVolume directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for iVolume 3.7.4 is "C:\Program Files\iVolume\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 14.83 MB (15546368 bytes) on disk and is named iVolume.exe.
The following executables are contained in iVolume 3.7.4. They occupy 15.97 MB (16740553
bytes) on disk.
- iVolume.exe (14.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.4
of iVolume 3.7.4.
iVolume 3.7.4 is a program by mani.de - friendly software. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase iVolume 3.7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall iVolume 3.7.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iVolume 3.7.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iVolume 3.7.4". If it exists on your system the iVolume 3.7.4 app will be found very quickly. After you click iVolume 3.7.4 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iVolume 3.7.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iVolume 3.7.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mani.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iVolume\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iVolume 3.7.4.
8. After removing iVolume 3.7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iVolume 3.7.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iVolume 3.7.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iVolume 3.7.4 by mani.de - friendly software from your PC, we are not saying that iVolume 3.7.4 by mani.de - friendly software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iVolume 3.7.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 12:55:39.947