This page contains detailed information on how to remove iVolume 3.6.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iVolume 3.6.6 from your PCmani.de - friendly software
. Further information on mani.de - friendly software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.mani.de/
if you want to read more on iVolume 3.6.6 on mani.de - friendly software's web page. iVolume 3.6.6 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iVolume directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for iVolume 3.6.6 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iVolume\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 8.97 MB (9407488 bytes) on disk and is named iVolume.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside iVolume 3.6.6. They occupy about 11.56 MB (12118979
bytes) on disk.
- crashdump.exe (1.47 MB)
- iVolume.exe (8.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to iVolume 3.6.6 version 3.6.6
iVolume 3.6.6 is a program released by the software company mani.de - friendly software. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase iVolume 3.6.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase iVolume 3.6.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iVolume 3.6.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "iVolume 3.6.6". If it is installed on your PC the iVolume 3.6.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iVolume 3.6.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iVolume 3.6.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iVolume 3.6.6:
- The software company is: http://www.mani.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\iVolume\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iVolume 3.6.6.
8. After uninstalling iVolume 3.6.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iVolume 3.6.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iVolume 3.6.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iVolume 3.6.6 by mani.de - friendly software from your PC, nor are we saying that iVolume 3.6.6 by mani.de - friendly software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iVolume 3.6.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:42:52.187