iVisit Presenter 02/19/10
iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 from your computerwww.ivisit.com
. Additional info about www.ivisit.com can be seen here
. Further information about iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 can be seen at http://www.ivisit.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\iVisit directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\iVisit\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall iVisit Presenter 02/19/10. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.45 MB (7815168 bytes) on disk and is labeled iVisit Presenter.exe.
iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.12 MB (8510746
bytes) on disk:
- iVisit Presenter.exe (7.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This web page is about iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 version 021910
iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 is an application by www.ivisit.com. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 or simply click the Search field and type in "iVisit Presenter 02/19/10". If it exists on your system the iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 application will be found automatically. When you click iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iVisit Presenter 02/19/10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iVisit Presenter 02/19/10:
- The software company is: http://www.ivisit.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iVisit\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iVisit Presenter 02/19/10.
8. After uninstalling iVisit Presenter 02/19/10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 by www.ivisit.com from your PC, nor are we saying that iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 by www.ivisit.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iVisit Presenter 02/19/10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 03:26:59.017