This page contains detailed information on how to remove iTunesKey 1.7 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall iTunesKey 1.7 from your systemTop Password Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Top Password Software, Inc.. More details about iTunesKey 1.7 can be found at http://www.top-password.com
. iTunesKey 1.7 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Top Password directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall iTunesKey 1.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Top Password\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. iTunesKey 1.7's main file takes around 2.32 MB (2432192 bytes) and is named iTunesKey.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside iTunesKey 1.7. They take about 3.02 MB (3166561
bytes) on disk.
- iTunesKey.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.16 KB)
The current web page applies to iTunesKey 1.7 version 1.7
iTunesKey 1.7 is a program by Top Password Software, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase iTunesKey 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete iTunesKey 1.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iTunesKey 1.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iTunesKey 1.7". If it exists on your system the iTunesKey 1.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iTunesKey 1.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iTunesKey 1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iTunesKey 1.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.top-password.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Top Password\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iTunesKey 1.7.
8. After removing iTunesKey 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iTunesKey 1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iTunesKey 1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iTunesKey 1.7 by Top Password Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iTunesKey 1.7 by Top Password Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iTunesKey 1.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 14:11:46.477